Friday, February 29, 2008

Musical Brothers
























Here's a recent page... it's pictures of my hubby (bottom photo) and his brother playing music together. They're both very musically talented and I didn't really have much to say about the pictures other than that... so I used some stickers to tell the story. The circle where the title is was hand-cut to fit the available space. I used Love, Elsie rub-ons to make the title. The felt shapes are Fancy Pants... I attached them & the buttons by stitching them to the page with DMC floss in a few colors. The chipboard accents are Scenic Route. The patterned papers are Scenic Route and Basic Grey.

I haven't been very busy or inspired lately when it comes to scrapbooking. I think I need to get some new photos printed, maybe that will trigger the creativity? I'm working on a special project for my mother-in-law right now, so it's kind of a nice change of pace. Maybe next week I'll be back to my old scrapping self!

No comments: