Sunday, December 7, 2008

Feeling Good...


Yay! Our tree is up (still no star yet, though!)... it's really feeling like Christmas in my cozy little bungalow house. I love Christmas decorations.

I am REALLY REALLY enjoying scrapbooking now that I'm on bedrest... er, "house arrest" as my doctor calls it. Thankfully, I can sit at the table or couch for some time. I don't have to be horizontal all day and THAT is a huge relief. I can live a somewhat normal, albeit lazy & sloth-like, existence. Anyways... back to scrapbooking. I always liked it, but now it's so much more than a hobby. It's sanity. It's therapy!!! :) Here are some sneak peeks as to what I've been up to with the December Mosh Posh kit:


I can't share all of my December Mosh Posh projects with you all yet (I have to upload to the Design Team gallery, first). So those will have to wait for another day. But I CAN share this really neat-o serving tray I made for the online class.


It was an easy project, it just takes a little time... basically waiting for paint to dry. I have it sitting on the lamp table by our front door now. It's going to be the permanent place where I keep all the Christmas cards we recieve this year (hello! send Christmas cards!).


Speaking of Christmas cards... want to see the evolution of our Christmas photo/card? The first year we just did a Costco card, so I only have the photo for that one. But, here they are... my changing family:

2006:


2007:


2008:

Next year our family will change even more on our Christmas card... we'll hopefully have a healthy baby girl, almost 1 year old. :)

7 comments:

Estee said...

I love all of your Christmas cards!!! You have such a beautiful family!

How are you doing with the bedrest? I can see that it isn't keeping you from being super creative!!!

just lisa said...

Love your sneaks, tree and most of all that adorable Christmas card for this year!! You look so cute pregnant too!!

Bonnie Widmaier said...

christmas tree is beautiful! and love the new card. cant wait to get one in the mail. i was working on mine the other day too. so glad you are back to blogging. i love it.

Tracy J said...

Your tree is beautiful....and I love the sneak peeks.....I can't WAIT to see the actual full pages....and I love your altered breakfast tray......SOOOOO cute! :0) Hope you're keeping your sanity....

Michelle Whitlow said...

I love that Christmas tray! Now I want to make one myself :) Where did you get it?

Aimee Kidd said...

I love love love your Christmas card this year! It's beautiful! Everyone of your layouts have been awesome this month! I especially love the one of you and your brother! very cute!!

Glad to see you doing as your told as far as the bedrest and taking care of yourself!! You don't have too much longer! Can't wait to see a pic of your new baby!

Virginia H. said...

you look absolutely gorgeous pregnant!